Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome Home Olivia!

Luckily, we only had to stay at the hospital for 36 hours so we got to go home Friday afternoon! It felt like I was in the hospital for one LONG day, seriously the longest day of my life! So it was VERY good to be home! And I missed my boys so much! When they came to visit, Colin said he wanted to sleep there with me :) and Parker was a little freaked out being at the hospital. I hated seeing them leave! I couldn't wait to get back to them.
Here are some pics from the hospital before we left...



All ready to go home!


We had the best welcome when we came home! So cute. I still don't want to take anything down.






Our first night!
Everyone was so excited to have Olivia home.

I can not get enough of this sweet baby girl! She has been the perfect baby since we have been home. She is awake for maybe 20 minutes a day and eats about every four hours. The rest of the time (which is most of the day) she sleeps! At night she has been amazing. The last few nights, I feed her at about 10:00pm and she has slept until 4:00am!! So crazy, I know! And trust me, I know how lucky I am. Hopefully she will keep it up!
I am also having a ton of fun dressing Olivia up every day! All the pink and bows and ruffles! I can't get enough! She is just so cute! Here are the pictures to prove it ;)
(sorry for the overload...I can't help it!)









No comments: