Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 weeks


Miss Olivia is 2 weeks old today! I still can't believe she is here but at the same time, I can't imagine my life without her! Olivia has her 2 week check up today and is already 7 pounds 15 ounces. Her appointment went great except that she had to get a heel prick...I HATE those! It took them at least 10 minutes to get the blood they needed and she was screaming crying the whole time! Real tears! I just about killed me. Then, to top that off, both of the boys had to get flu shots. By the time we got home (with a quick stop at Dairy Queen for my brave boys) I was drained! Not to mention it was 108 today! Life with three kids is definitely exhausting but I couldn't imagine my life any different. Love these kids of mine!

Colin and Parker being so sweet with Olivia at the doctor :)

No comments: