Wednesday, December 21, 2011

a letter from SANTA!!

A few days before Christmas, this was sitting in our mailbox mixed in with a bunch of holiday cards and bills...
As soon as I saw it I knew who it was from. I was almost in tears. I'm sure there is a small part of everyone that wants to always believe that Santa exists, I definitely do! Now I have proof, he is real! Colin was excited but he figured most kids that send a letter to Santa get one back so he wasn't as extatic as I was. I don't know how they do it or who does it for that matter. The only thing Colin wrote on his envelope to Santa was
To: Santa
North Pole
From: Colin
And we (yes, we. I was seriously so excited I decided the letter was to me too) got a hand addressed letter with a post mark from the North Pole! It was even signed by the man himself!
So THANK YOU whoever you are! I wish I could help do this for other kids or be a part of it in some way. It is so awesome and I'm sure makes so many kids (and their parents :) happy!

No comments: