Sunday, December 18, 2011

my smiley girl

Seriously, I know she is my baby so I have to think she is adorable, but she is the cutest thing ever!! I can't get enough of her smiles. And now she is starting to actually laugh. Olivia loves when people talk to her. She smiles so big and pulls her shoulders up like she knows how cute she is. Usually when she is laughing, it is at her brothers. They are always making faces and being silly with her. The day after Olivia turned three months, she started taking a binkie. She seems to like it but not as much as her fingers :). If she could, she would get her fingers in there with her binkie!
She is kicking and squirming a lot these days and had recently discovered her feet. Well, actually her socks (since they are usually pretty colors and ruffly). She has also started moving around a lot. Sometimes when I get her out of her crib, she is totally turned the other way. And she is getting pretty good at rolling all the way onto her left side. I'm sure it is just a matter of time until she is rolling onto her tummy :) We are all getting really excited for the next couple of weeks. Olivia's first Christmas and first trip to the snow!

No comments: