Friday, April 8, 2011

THINK PINK


I am having a GIRL!!!!!
We are all so excited and can't wait to meet our little princess!
It is definitely time to have some pink in this house!
Bring on the bows, ruffles, tea parities and ballet lessons!
Best of all she is healthy! Her kicks are getting stronger every day.
I love that I can finally feel her moving in my belly :) It's the best feeling ever!



These are the pictures from my sonogram on Monday. She was moving around all over the place and most of the time she had both of her hands up by her mouth. So cute. It was great that the boys were there to see it too. They loved being able to see their little sister!

baby girl's profile

it's a girl!
two legs and little hiney with nothing in between!


two arms up by her mouth kind of covering her face


little hand. Colin said she was waving at us :)

foot!

I am 20 weeks today...half way there!
I FINALLY started to feel better at about 18 1/2 weeks. I still have sick days and I am tired A LOT but I am definitely getting my appetite back. Hopefully I am starting to gain back the 10 pounds I lost being so sick! This baby girl is already giving me a hard time but I know it will all be worth it!

1 comment:

elliot said...

YAY! So exciting she's a girl! Aw, all your boys will get to spoil her!