Friday, August 20, 2010

First Day of School!

This year we decided to send Colin to Preschool! We are lucky enough to have him go to Castlehill and I can already tell it is going to be a great experience for him! He is starting off going two days a week for three hours. Today was his first day and of course I was the one that was nervous! We walked in his classroom and he threw me his backpack and went and sat with the other kids. I had to walk over to him and say good-bye! He was a little sad after I picked him up; I think because it was the first time he realized that I wasn't there all day. Be he got over it pretty quickly and started telling me about his day. Hopefully next week will go just as smoothly! I can't believe how big Colin is getting!

On Wednesday we went to meet Colin's teacher, Ms. Moore, and see his class room. Here is colin with his cubby!

No comments: