Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big Boy


We finally had Parker's nine months check up yesterday. Luckily he didn't have to get any shots, just a little finger prick and he didn't even cry! Such a brave boy :). Here are his stats:

Length: 19inches 50-75%
Weight: 19lbs 4oz 10-25%
Head 46 inches 50-75%

Tall and lean and of course his head is on the bigger side because it is full of brains! :)
Here is my smarty BLONDE BLONDE boy.
I cannot believe how fast he is growing. His first birthday is just around the corner and I feel like I just left the hospital with him! I need a pause button! Not only is he growing in size but on Monday, he took his first step! WHAT??!!!! at 9 1/2 months?!! Seriously Parker-SLOW DOWN!! I guess I can't blame him though...all he is trying to do is keep up with his brother!

Here he is mid step. Obviously Colin is very excited about it ;)


I Love these silly little monkeys SO much!

No comments: