Tuesday, June 7, 2011

28 Weeks


























I'm in my last trimester!!! Time has seemed to fly by this pregnancy. Let's just hope these last few weeks go by just as fast! I have been feeling pretty good these last few weeks but I am starting to get a little uncomfortable, especially in this heat!! Then there are all the fun things like massive heartburn, nausea, and swollen feet if I am standing too long. I still get nauseous if I do too much or go too long without eating. Baby girl kicks ALL the time and hard! I love it but I'm wondering if being so active in my belly is a sign of things to come :). We are haven't picked a name yet; we have a few favorites but nothing is really standing out yet. I really liked how we kept Parker's name a secret so we are going to do that it again this time! No one but Josh and I will know her name until she is born (not even the boys!).

No comments: