Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 1/2 and 14 months


These boys have definitely been keeping me on my toes lately! And just when I think I am at my limit, Colin randomly says "wove you mom" or Parker will run over and give my a big slobbery kiss. Somehow in a quick second, they can make the crayon on my walls or playing in the toilet bowl not seem so bad. I have really loved seeing Colin and Parker's relationship develop in the last few months. It is so cute and sweet, it make my heart want to burst!



I am amazed at how much Colin has grown up since he started school. It has been the best thing for him. He loves his teacher, Ms. Moore, and has lots of little friends! His favorite class is P.E. (of course!), and has learned how to count in Spanish! I love when he brings his little crafts home for me to put up on the fridge! Colin is such a GREAT big brother!
Love Love Love

Parker is literally running around in circles! Such a busy boy! He is officially no longer a bottle baby. I wasn't really planning on it, but we ran out of bottle liners last week and decided to give it a try. The first couple naps and bedtimes were a little hard but now he goes to bed great. He loves to pretend to talk on the phone and says hi/hello. I just taught him to say "hohoho" and he can sing "FaLaLaLaLa". He has TWELVE teeth now including four molars! He is all boy! Parker loves animals and trucks and cars, not so into sports stuff and weapons like his brother. My little P is still sweet! Love him!


No comments: