Wednesday, July 14, 2010

nine months


Our Sweet P is already nine months old! He never stops moving and is always trying to keep up with his big brother. I think that is why he is crawling, standing, balancing, and climbing already! I have a little daredevil on my hands. There is not a baby gate he can't get out of! Somehow, no matter what I do, he manages to escape. He even got out of his ExerSaucer last month! He gets into anything that has buttons or electrical wires and for some reason likes get himself stuck in small spaces. This kid is definitely giving me a run for my money!

Parker has seven teeth now! SEVEN! They are popping out all over the place! So far he has four on the top and three on the bottom. I am pretty sure he is going through a growth spirt too because this boy is hungry ALL the time! He loves applesauce, yogurt, sweet potatoes, avocados, goldfish and his new favorite is mac 'n' cheese!




We have another check up in a few weeks so I'll update his stats soon!


1 comment:

mk said...

9 months!?! time is flying by, and he is getting cuter and cuter!!