Friday, May 7, 2010

party party party

We had an awesome STAR WARS birthday party for Colin! It was a lot of fun and I think we all had too much sugar! I still can't believe my baby is THREE!


The morning of his party, Colin opened a couple presents...

a little table from Yia Yia and Papa



And a Star Wars tent playhouse from Mom and Dad!


The Party:


all the kids got to take home their own lightsaber


Darth Vader centerpieces (thanks Mom!)








I gave everything fun Star Wars names...
we had Yoda Soda and Jedi Juice

Darth Vader Veggies

Chewbacca Chips


Windu Watermelon
(We also had Padawan Pizza but I didn't get a picture of it)




Of course all four of us had to wear Star Wars shirts!











Sweet P





Pinata Time!



Cupcakes!







My biggest kid :)




Beautiful day for a party!



On Colin's actual birthday we went to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner!

The boys riding the carousel

Colin loved it and Parker was holding on for dear life!



with all the big "kids" playing games, Colin had over 700 tickets!





1 comment:

mk said...

cute cute cute