Sunday, February 14, 2010

Four Months

Another month already!! Parker is getting so big and strong! He is starting to like tummy time more now that he can hold his head up.


And has eve rolled over from his tummy to his back a few times!

He is sitting up well in his Bumbo seat and is starting to love his bouncer. His chunky cheeks are so sweet I can never stop kissing them!
I have been bathing the boys together and they both seem to love it! Parker kicks and splashes and is so happy when he is in the tub and Colin never wants to get out!
Here are his stats:
Length 24 7/8 inches (50-75%)
Weight 14lbs 3oz (25-50%)
Head 42inches (50%)

Just about the same as his brother was at this age :)

Love this boy so much.


3 comments:

mk said...

angel baby

beisbolfan2007 said...

Oh my! He's so grown up looking! Can't wait to see him.

jes me said...

I just can't stand how cute the boys are!
Sweetness!