Monday, December 14, 2009

2 months!


I can't believe our sweet little angel baby is already 2 months old! Parker is still so good. I am so thankful to have such an easy baby. My biggest problem is figuring out what a 2 month old wants for Christmas! :)
He is a great sleeper, sleeping about eight hours a night (and still a lot of the day of course)! Just last week we moved him into his crib in his own room and he seems to love it. He is a good eater too and is having no problem gaining weight. We saw his pediatrician today and here are his stats:
Length: 23inches (50%)
Weight: 11lbs 11oz (50%)
Head: 39inches (25%)
Parker is pretty perfect! He is smiling a lot these days! My FAVORITE! It is the cutest thing in the world! He is cooing too! Colin loves it when P "talks" to him. It is so much fun watching him change and grow everyday.



We had Parker blessed on December 6th. My Grandpa gave him the most beautiful blessing. The whole day I was reminded of what how lucky I am have to have such a wonderful family!


1 comment:

beisbolfan2007 said...

You've already given Parker the best gift ever. A wonderful, loving family.