Tuesday, December 4, 2007

7 months!





colin’s biggest milestone this month was crawling! he had become quite the scooter and then one day he got up on his knees! he still doesn’t go very far but if i turn my head for even a minute i usually find him underneath a table or chair or chewing on some electrical cords. we are also still going through the nightmare of teething! still nothing has poked through but we have sore gums, fevers and a cranky baby so those suckers better come in soon! he can also stand himself up in his crib now. when josh was his age he was jumping out of his crib! hopefully thats not genitic. everytime he wakes up in the middle of the night i go in his room with my fingers crossed that he won't be on the floor! none of us have gotten a full night sleep in a few weeks :(.
no first words yet but I am really working on mama ;)!

i am getting so excited for colin’s first christmas! as usual we have a crazy schedule for the holidays but it is always such a wonderful time of year!




leo is in trouble!



trying to grab the camera from me!





is there anything cutter than a baby butt and those tiny little feet??? i just want to eat them up!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! It's been WAY too long since I've checked in to see what's new with you guys! Loved all of your recent posts and photos - it's AMAZING how much Colin has changed since the last time we got the boys together!!! I can't believe he's crawling already! (Well...actually...I can!) I know this month is crazy with all of the holiday festivities, and we probably won't have a chance to get together. We think of you guys often - and I really want to get the boys together once things settle down a bit - maybe in January?! Big hugs to that adorable little man of yours!!

xo,
Colleen and baby Connor :)

Gabi said...

Wow, I cant believe Colin is seven months old already!!!! and crawling?!?!?! CRAZY!!!! All the pics are awesome... espesh that lil booty one!!! Miss you guys!! XoXo

beisbolfan2007 said...

Oh man -- he's growing up way too fast! And Leo's world is really changing (as well as yours!).

Ashley said...

I hear you on the teething stuff! No fun! Hope you start getting some sleep. I will try to call you soon to go to the zoo- I've got strep right now so it will be a little while!

Ashley said...

I hear you on the teething stuff! No fun! Hope you start getting some sleep. I will try to call you soon to go to the zoo- I've got strep right now so it will be a little while!