Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i love all my boys

so, i am totally one of those blog haters. i never got it. why do people write stuff about themselves and stuff that happens to them for everyone to read? well, turns out...it's a great idea! now i am obsessed! i guess that just because now that i have pictures and stories to tell about my life that is suddenly filled with boys! i grew up in a family of all girls, and did girly things with my girly girl friends my whole life! then i got married two years ago and slowly the ratio has begun to dwindle. my husband josh is the oldest of three boys so i was already out numbered in his family. soon after Josh and I got married, we got the most adorable yorkie puppy. his name is leo. then four months ago we had our first baby...a boy! i feel like i just blinked and all of the sudden my house was filled with boys! something that definitely takes some getting used to for me. but i love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
















No comments: